Couzens and Mosher Jordan residence halls bordering Palmer Field, November 1930
Alumni Association (University of Michigan) records
University of Michigan. Alumni Association.
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Built in 1925 and originally called the Central Residence for Nurses. In 1931, the name was changed to Couzens Hall. In 1956, an addition to the east end of the building was completed by R. A. Calder.