The "Extreme Left" Tent, C.O. Camp, Fort Riley, Kansas, August 1918. Group photo of Wm. Arthur Dunham, Evan W. Thomas, Harold S. Gray, Roderick Seidenberg, Howard W. Moore, Henry Monsky and Sam Solnitsky.
Arthur Dunham Papers
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
The Narrative of a Conscientioius Objector, Volume 1
UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. William L. Clements bldg. no. 327
Photographer / Artist
Shaw, Wilfred Byron, 1881-1959
Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1922 and the building was dedicated on June 15, 1923. Located on South University next to the President's House. At the time of construction, the West Physics Building was standing to the north. Building and collection of rare books donated by William L. Clements, University Regent.
Print executed by W. B. Shaw [no. 70]. Shaw, was General Secretary of the Alumni Association, 1904-1029; Director of the Bureau of Alumni relations, 1929 -1950. He was both editor and illustrator of the Michigan Alumnus and Michigan Alumnus Quarterly Review.