University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
1469, IBM 360
Photographer / Artist
University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
First established in 1959 as part of the Statistical and Computing Laboratory of the Graduate School, and after July 1, 1959 as an independent center within the Horace Rackham School of Graduate Studies. The Computing Center's first facility was located in remodeled space in the North University Building at 1205 North University Avenue. The Center moved to a new facility designed by Tarapata, MacMahon & Paulson on North Campus in 1971.