Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators and Paperhangers of America, Local 514 records
Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. Local 514 (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
Box / Drawer
Folder / Container / Volume
On verso: Ed Wood in front sitting down; Anga Ponta the Queen, Young Weissinger beside the Queen. Taken 1901 the bigest prade Ann Arbor ever seen [sic]. Taken on N. Ashley mail carrier Meyers house on left & Williman on right. Presented by Geo. Kuster our first President; Eugene A. Wines - Secretary; Chris Kuster - Sec. & Treas.
UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. School of Music (North Campus). no. 282
Eero Saarinen, architect. The building, located on the university's North Campus, was completed in 1964 and originally called the School of Music Building. In 1975, the name was changed to the Earl V. Moore Building after the former dean of the School of Music. The Margaret Dow Towsley Center, an addition to the Moore Building, was dedicated in 1985.
On verso: "University of Michigan News Service; 3564 Administration Building; Ann Arbor, Michigan."