Student seated outside, seen through Law Quad "Robbery" window - photo by declan haun, black star, chicago / HS9039
About this Item
- Student seated outside, seen through Law Quad "Robbery" window - photo by declan haun, black star, chicago
- Collection Title
- Vice-President for Development and Communication (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Vice-President for Development.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Photos, Law Quad
- York & Sawyer, architecture firm. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four original buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building included the original library. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan--Students
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Windows--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 9.6 x 6.4 inches photo print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-12 03:32:09
- Image Size
- 3870 x 5768
- File Size
- 970 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The Bentley Historical Library provides access to this image for educational and research purposes. This image may be under copyright. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal publicity rights. If you decide to use this image, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Student seated outside, seen through Law Quad "Robbery" window - photo by declan haun, black star, chicago; HS9039". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs9039/hs9039. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 29, 2023.