Reception, L to R: Crown Prince Akihito, Harlan Hatcher, Regent Bonisteel, Robert Hall / HS8973
About this Item
- Reception, L to R: Crown Prince Akihito, Harlan Hatcher, Regent Bonisteel, Robert Hall
- Collection Title
- Center for Japanese Studies (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Center for Japanese Studies.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Japanese Festival, Ann Arbor, Ambassador Araki's Visit, 1952
- Akihito--Emperor of Japan--1933
- Hatcher, Harlan Henthorne, 1898-
- Bonisteel, Roscoe O. (Roscoe Osmond), b 1888
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 9.4 x 7.6 inches Photo print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-12 01:50:39
- Image Size
- 5664 x 4576
- File Size
- 772 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The Bentley Historical Library provides access to this image for educational and research purposes. This image may be under copyright. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal publicity rights. If you decide to use this image, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Reception, L to R: Crown Prince Akihito, Harlan Hatcher, Regent Bonisteel, Robert Hall; HS8973". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs8973/hs8973. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 24, 2023.