Max Lerner speaking to orientation students, Hill Auditorium, September 1960 / HS8838
About this Item
- Max Lerner speaking to orientation students, Hill Auditorium, September 1960
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Visitors, Max Lerner, 9/60, 1848 (Clipped negative:)
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services.
- Hill Auditorium (University of Michigan)
- Auditoriums--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Interiors--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 2.2 x 2.2 inches Original Neg
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-09-15 13:18:33
- Image Size
- 5301 x 5345
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal pbulicity rights. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Max Lerner speaking to orientation students, Hill Auditorium, September 1960; HS8838". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs8838/hs8838. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 31, 2023.