Lower portion of UM Heredity Clinic, 1940s / HS8478
About this Item
- Lower portion of UM Heredity Clinic, 1940s
- 1940 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Dept. of Human Genetics (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Dept. of Human Genetics.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Institute of Human Biology, photograph, Heredity Clinic, 1940s
- In March 1912, the Board of Regents voted to move "the so-called Monroe house on North Ingalls St., occupying a portion of the site of the Hill Memorial Auditorium" to the court north off 1135 East Catherine Street. The building served as residence for approximately fourteen physicians and interns from the Catherine Street Hospitals. Later the building was used by the Laboratory of Vertebrate Biology. Then, it became the first Heredity Clinic, which was established as early as 1941 along with the Department of Human Heredity.
- Heredity Clinic (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1931-1940
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 4.1 x 6 inches Photo Print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-12 00:58:42
- Image Size
- 3619 x 2463
- File Size
- 518 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Lower portion of UM Heredity Clinic, 1940s; HS8478". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs8478/hs8478. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 03, 2022.