UM Hospital(s) along Catherine Street / HS8293
About this Item
- UM Hospital(s) along Catherine Street
- 1925 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- BMC Media Services records
- Collection Creator
- BMC Media Services
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Photographs, buildings, Catherine Street Hospital Buildings, ca. 1890-1925?
- The Catherine Street Hospitals were built starting in 1891 with the Allopathic and Homeopathic Hospitals. The group expanded to approximately 20 buildings until 1925, when the University Hospital was completed.
- Similar to HS13410, side 2
- Catherine Street Hospital Group (University of Michigan)
- Eye and Ear Ward (University of Michigan)
- Surgical Ward (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1921-1930
- West Medical Ward (University of Michigan)
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 1.9 x 4.2 inches Copy Neg
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-12 06:36:29
- Image Size
- 6783 x 3123
- File Size
- 329 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal pbulicity rights. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"UM Hospital(s) along Catherine Street; HS8293". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs8293/hs8293. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed February 03, 2023.