- Barbour Gymnasium-from distance
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Box / Drawer
- UBImus D13
- Folder / Container / Volume
- John Scott & Company, architecture firm. Built during 1895 and 1896. Demolished in 1977 to make room for the expansion of the Chemistry Building. Barbour Gymnasium (for women) was attached to the north side of the Waterman Gymnasium.
- Barbour Gymnasium (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Gymnasiums--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Scan Source
- 3.37x6.43 Photo Print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-15 06:29:52
32032 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.