Photo of courtyard, Law Quadrangle / HS7327



file_download Download image 177 x 141 (JPEG) 354 x 283 (JPEG) 709 x 567 (JPEG) 1419 x 1135 (JPEG) 2839 x 2270 (JPEG) 5678 x 4540 (JPEG)

About this Item

Record Details

Photo of courtyard, Law Quadrangle
Collection Title
University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
Collection Creator
Bentley Historical Library (collector)
Box / Drawer
UBImus D13-218
Folder / Container / Volume
Campus buildings, Law Quadrangle
Photographer / Artist
University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
York & Sawyer, architecture firm. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four original buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building included the original library. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.
Item Number
Finding Aid
Scan Source
7.5 x 9.4 inches Photo Print
Bentley Historical Library
Date Added/Updated
2016-03-15 05:03:12

Technical Details

Image Size
5678 x 4540
File Size
1 MB
Link to this Item

Rights and Permissions

Creative Commons License
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License


Cite this Item

View the Help Guide for more information.

Full citation
"Photo of courtyard, Law Quadrangle; HS7327". University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 03, 2022.