Photo of courtyard, Law Quadrangle / HS7327
About this Item
- Photo of courtyard, Law Quadrangle
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder: (UBImus D13-218) Campus buildings, Law Quadrangle
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services.
- York & Sawyer, architecture firm. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four original buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building included the original library. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Scan Source
- 7.5 x 9.4 inches Photo Print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-15 05:03:12
- Image Size
- 5678 x 4540
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal pbulicity rights. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Photo of courtyard, Law Quadrangle; HS7327". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs7327/hs7327. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 29, 2023.