Nursing students standing outside of UM Catherine Street Hospitals, ca. 1910 / HS7297
About this Item
- Nursing students standing outside of UM Catherine Street Hospitals, ca. 1910
- 1910 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Lulu J. H. Eggleston scrapbook.
- Collection Creator
- Eggleston, Lulu J. H. (Lulu June Heintz)
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Eggleston, Lulu
- The Catherine Street Hospitals were built starting in 1891 with the Allopathic and Homeopathic Hospitals. The group expanded to approximately 20 buildings, including Palmer Ward and the Nurses Residence, until 1925 when the University Hospital was completed.
- Catherine Street Hospital Group (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1901-1910
- University of Michigan--Students--1901-1910
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Nurses--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 2.9 x 3.9 inches Photo Print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-12 01:07:48
- Image Size
- 4741 x 3531
- File Size
- 713 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Nursing students standing outside of UM Catherine Street Hospitals, ca. 1910; HS7297". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs7297/hs7297. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 19, 2022.