View from Law Club toward Martha Cook Building, 28 March 1924, no. 81 / HS7155
About this Item
- View from Law Club toward Martha Cook Building, 28 March 1924, no. 81
- Collection Title
- Law School (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Law School.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Views, 1923-24
- York and Sawyer, architect, in consultation with William W. Cook and Dean Henry Bates. The Lawyer's Club, along with some connected dormitories, was completed in 1924, the first of four buildings William W. Cook gave to form the Law Quadrangle. The additional three buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- Lawyers' Club (University of Michigan)
- Martha Cook Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Building--1921-1930
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1921-1930
- University of Michigan--Student housing--1921-1930
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Construction workers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Dormitories--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Scan Source
- 7.5 x 9.6 inches Photo Print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-16 01:28:26
- Image Size
- 5778 x 4549
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"View from Law Club toward Martha Cook Building, 28 March 1924, no. 81; HS7155". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs7155/hs7155. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 28, 2022.