- Students leaving classes at Angell Hall, 1935 - Michiganensian
- Collection Title
- Alumni Association (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Alumni Association.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Student Life, 1920s-1930s
- Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Building completed 1924 and named James Burrill Angell Hall. Sometimes called the Literary College.
- Angell Hall (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1931-1940
- University of Michigan--Students--1931-1940
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Scan Source
- Photo Print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-15 02:40:11
32337 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- MITW items: 54, owner: emstout