- View north from 4th floor studio, Lorch Hall / Architecture Building (Man sketching at easel, cast of Venus de Milo nearby)
- Collection Title
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning (University of Michigan), records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Emil Lorch College of Arch. & Design Building, Interior
- Emil Lorch & Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1926 and was complete in 1928. Originally called the Architecture Building, later called Architecture & Design, and was renamed Lorch Hall ca. 1980.
- Architecture Building (University of Michigan)
- Diagonal (University of Michigan)
- Interiors--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Scan Source
- 9 x 6.2 inches Photo Print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-09-15 15:45:07
31492 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio