Photo of architect's rendering of Law Library addition underground / HS4818
About this Item
- Photo of architect's rendering of Law Library addition underground
- Collection Title
- Law School (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Law School.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- (23) Law Library Addition 1980 - Drawings and elevations
- Gunnar Birkerts & Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1978 and the building opened in 1981. The library is an underground addition to the Legal Research Building, which is one of the four original Law Quadrangle buildings, donated by William W. Cook and built between 1924-1933.
- Allan and Alene Law Library Addition (University of Michigan)
- Legal Research Building (University of Michigan)
- Architecture--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Architectural drawings;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Scan Source
- 9.1 x 13.5 inches Photo Print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-15 00:23:06
- Image Size
- 8144 x 5502
- File Size
- 511 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Photo of architect's rendering of Law Library addition underground; HS4818". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs4818/hs4818. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 09, 2022.