- Composite photo of UM Law Faculty and Law building, 1882
- Collection Title
- Law School (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Law School.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- (9) Faculty - Group photographs
- The Law Building was built in 1863, renamed Haven Hall in 1933, and destroyed by fire in 1950.
- Law Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1881-1890
- University of Michigan--Faculty
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Scan Source
- 5.8 x 4.1 inches Photo Print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-12 05:11:50
32712 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio