- Marilyn Mason seated, Organ Recital Hall, Margaret Dow Towsley Center (roll 5380, negative #8)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- School of Music, 8/85, 5380, Michelle Johns, Marilyn Mason, New Organ
- The Margaret Dow Towsley Center, an addition to the Earl V. Moore Building (formerly the School of Music Building), was dedicated in 1985.
- Earl V. Moore Building (University of Michigan)
- Interiors--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- Original Neg
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-09-15 15:10:45
32285 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio