Organ Receital Hall in the Margaret Dow Towsley Center, 1985 / HS1992
About this Item
- Organ Receital Hall in the Margaret Dow Towsley Center, 1985
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Series E, School of Music (2)
- The Margaret Dow Towsley Center, an addition to the Earl V. Moore Building (formerly the School of Music Building), was dedicated in 1985.
- Earl V. Moore Building (University of Michigan)
- Auditoriums--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Interiors--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- Photo Print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-16 02:33:33
- Image Size
- 5687 x 3762
- File Size
- 424 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Organ Receital Hall in the Margaret Dow Towsley Center, 1985; HS1992". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs1992/hs1992. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 05, 2022.