- "Lazy students smoke, gossip, sun themselves on Angell Hall's steps..."
- Collection Title
- Alumni Association (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Alumni Association.
- Box / Drawer
- Photographer / Artist
- Ivory Photo (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Building completed 1924 and named James Burrill Angell Hall. Sometimes called the Literary College.
- Angell Hall (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan--Students
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Scan Source
- Photo Print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-15 06:51:05
32285 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio