Dr. Salk and three sons preparing to fly Atomic Kite at the Inglis Estate, April 1955 / HS17995
About this Item
- Dr. Salk and three sons preparing to fly Atomic Kite at the Inglis Estate, April 1955
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- 6. Polio Evaluation Meeting 4/55
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services.
- Salk, Jonas, 1914-
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 4.6 x 3.7 inches Original Neg
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-04-12 00:33:00
- Image Size
- 4514 x 5590
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal pbulicity rights. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Dr. Salk and three sons preparing to fly Atomic Kite at the Inglis Estate, April 1955; HS17995". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs17995/hs17995. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 22, 2023.