- Frieze Building, students walking in front of School of Social Work, May 1962
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- Box 7, Series B
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Malcolmson & Higginbotham, architecture firm. The Ann Arbor High School was built in 1905 and purchased by the University of Michigan in 1956, when it was renamed the Henry S. Frieze Building. Demolished in 2007 and replaced by North Quadrangle with the original facing preserved.
- Frieze Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1961-1970
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- Photo Print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-15 06:57:06
32032 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- School of Social Work Timeline items: 13, owner: farrisa