- Second Floor Plan of Albert Kahn designed Museum Building, August 1957 (sheet 3 of 5)
- Collection Title
- Museum of Zoology (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Museum of Zoology.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Space Occupied by Museums and by Zoology Divisions, August 1957
- Part of 5 hand-colored plans of the Albert Kahn designed Museum Building, gathered between covers.
- Building opened in 1928 and originally called the University Museums Building, which housed four museums: Museum of Anthropological Archaeology, Museum of Paleontology, Museum of Zoology, and University Herbarium. Later housed the Museum of Natural History, which was officially created in 1956. Renamed the Alexander G. Ruthven Museums Building in 1968.
- University Museums Building (University of Michigan)
- Architecture--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Galleries & museums--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Floor plans;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Scan Source
- 17.7 x 24 inches photo
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-09-15 13:46:30
30928 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio