- Campus Summer Scenes, 1955. Class convenes on lawn of the Law Quad
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- York & Sawyer, architecture firm. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four original buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building included the original library. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1951-1960
- University of Michigan--Curricula
- University of Michigan--Students--1951-1960
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 3.2 x 2.2
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-07-19 13:29:47
32718 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio