- Barbour and Waterman Gymnasiums, NE corner of Central Campus, ca. 1898
- 1898 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- David A. Forbes photograph collection.
- Collection Creator
- Forbes, David A. (David Arthur)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Barbour Gymnasium (for women) was attached to the north side of the Waterman Gymnasium. Built during 1895 and 1896 by architect John Scott & Company. Demolished in 1977 to make room for the expansion of the Chemistry Building.
- Barbour Gymnasium (University of Michigan)
- Waterman Gymnasium (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1891-1900
- Gymnasiums--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 3.6 x 4.6 inches photo
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-05-11 00:46:32
32032 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio