- West Physics building, central campus (Botanical Garden beds in foreground), ca. 1898
- 1898 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- David A. Forbes photograph collection.
- Collection Creator
- Forbes, David A. (David Arthur)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- The Botanical Garden near the library was established in 1897 by Professors Julius O. Schlotterbeck and Volney M. Spaulding.
- Botanical Garden (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1891-1900
- West Physics Building (University of Michigan)
- Botanical gardens--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 3.6 x 4.5 inches photo
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-05-11 01:26:35
32285 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio