West Physics building, central campus (Botanical Garden beds in foreground), ca. 1898 / HS16578
About this Item
- West Physics building, central campus (Botanical Garden beds in foreground), ca. 1898
- 1898 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- David A. Forbes photograph collection.
- Collection Creator
- Forbes, David A. (David Arthur)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- The Botanical Garden near the library was established in 1897 by Professors Julius O. Schlotterbeck and Volney M. Spaulding.
- Botanical Garden (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1891-1900
- West Physics Building (University of Michigan)
- Botanical gardens--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 3.6 x 4.5 inches photo
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-05-11 01:26:35
- Image Size
- 5479 x 4420
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"West Physics building, central campus (Botanical Garden beds in foreground), ca. 1898; HS16578". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs16578/hs16578. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 03, 2022.