Woman at table in Clement's Library reading room / HS16555
About this Item
- Woman at table in Clement's Library reading room
- Collection Title
- University Publications photograph collection
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. University Publications.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Libraries, museums
- Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1922 and the building was dedicated on June 15, 1923. Located on South University next to the President's House. At the time of construction, the West Physics Building was standing to the north. Building and collection of rare books donated by William L. Clements, University Regent.
- William L. Clements Library
- Interiors--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Reading--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 9.4 x 6.4 inches
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-03-10 13:38:52
- Image Size
- 3844 x 5663
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Woman at table in Clement's Library reading room; HS16555". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs16555/hs16555. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 07, 2022.