- Men in horse-drawn buggies & carts (incl. one for State Street Bakery!) on State Street in front of the Law Building & University Hall, 1873
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD2. Folder: Campus Views. Central Campus. State Street side of campus. 1872-1893. no. 121
- Photographer / Artist
- Randall, Detroit, MI
- The Law Building was built in 1863, renamed Haven Hall in 1933, and destroyed by fire in 1950.
- On verso: "Randall; 220 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, Mich."
- Law Building (University of Michigan)
- University Hall (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1871-1880
- State Street (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Carriages & coaches--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Handwritten caption on ornate mount
- Scan Source
- 5.6 x 7.7 inches photo
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-07-26 00:46:50
32032 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio