Interior, underground addition to UM Law Library (#1 and/or #15), November 1984 / HS15313
About this Item
- Interior, underground addition to UM Law Library (#1 and/or #15), November 1984
- Collection Title
- Gunnar Birkerts and Associates records
- Collection Creator
- Gunnar Birkerts & Associates.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Slides, UM Law Library Addition, 1974-1981
- Gunnar Birkerts & Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1978 and the building opened in 1981. The library is an underground addition to the Legal Research Building, which is one of the four original Law Quadrangle buildings, donated by William W. Cook and built between 1924-1933.
- Allan and Alene Law Library Addition (University of Michigan)
- Legal Research Building (University of Michigan)
- Interiors--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 35 mm. slide
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-07-26 00:36:18
- Image Size
- 4208 x 6390
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Interior, underground addition to UM Law Library (#1 and/or #15), November 1984; HS15313". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs15313/hs15313. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 30, 2022.