Interior, underground addition to UM Law Library (#1 and/or #15), November 1984 / HS15313
About this Item
- Interior, underground addition to UM Law Library (#1 and/or #15), November 1984
- Collection Title
- Gunnar Birkerts and Associates records
- Collection Creator
- Gunnar Birkerts & Associates.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Slides, UM Law Library Addition, 1974-1981
- Gunnar Birkerts & Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1978 and the building opened in 1981. The library is an underground addition to the Legal Research Building, which is one of the four original Law Quadrangle buildings, donated by William W. Cook and built between 1924-1933.
- Allan and Alene Law Library Addition (University of Michigan)
- Legal Research Building (University of Michigan)
- Interiors--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 35 mm. slide
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-07-26 00:36:18
- Image Size
- 4208 x 6390
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The Bentley Historical Library provides access to this image for educational and research purposes. This image may be under copyright. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal publicity rights. If you decide to use this image, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Interior, underground addition to UM Law Library (#1 and/or #15), November 1984; HS15313". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs15313/hs15313. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 31, 2023.