Botanical Garden on central campus near old General Library / HS14828
About this Item
- Botanical Garden on central campus near old General Library
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Box / Drawer
- UBImus D13-224
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Library (built 1883). Views from NE & SE including views of Botanical Gardens
- The Botanical Garden near the library was established in 1897 by Professors Julius O. Schlotterbeck and Volney M. Spaulding.
- No. 48 written into negative, printed white in lower right corner.
- Botanical Garden (University of Michigan)
- Library (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Botanical gardens--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-15 00:07:04
- Image Size
- 10988 x 8896
- File Size
- 7 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Botanical Garden on central campus near old General Library; HS14828". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs14828/hs14828. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 10, 2022.