Postcard view of Botanical Garden & Library, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1904 / HS14827
About this Item
- Postcard view of Botanical Garden & Library, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1904
- 1904 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Box / Drawer
- UBImus D13-224
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Library (built 1883). Views from NE & SE including views of Botanical Gardens
- The Botanical Garden near the library was established in 1897 by Professors Julius O. Schlotterbeck and Volney M. Spaulding.
- No. 48 written into negative, printed white in lower right corner.
- Botanical Garden (University of Michigan)
- Library (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1901-1910
- Botanical gardens--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 3.5 x 5.4 inches print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-12 05:40:25
- Image Size
- 6492 x 4273
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Postcard view of Botanical Garden & Library, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1904; HS14827". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs14827/hs14827. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 29, 2022.