- UM Maternity Hospital and Maternity Cottage, ca. 1910
- 1910 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University bulletin / the University of Michigan.
- Box / Drawer
- FImu C2 A3
- Folder / Container / Volume
- opposite page 48
- One house was moved in 1905 and then another in 1908, which were used by the Department of Obstetrics as a maternity ward. They were located west of the West Medical Ward (formerly called the Homeopathic Hospital).
- Image in Annual Report of the University Hospital of the University of Michigan, 1910.
- Catherine Street Hospital Group (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan. Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1901-1910
- University of Michigan--Hospitals
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Houses--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 3.5 x 4.5 inches print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-09-15 13:07:50
32285 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio