UM Maternity Hospital and Maternity Cottage, ca. 1910 / HS14177
About this Item
- UM Maternity Hospital and Maternity Cottage, ca. 1910
- 1910 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University bulletin / the University of Michigan.
- Box / Drawer
- FImu C2 A3
- Folder / Container / Volume
- opposite page 48
- One house was moved in 1905 and then another in 1908, which were used by the Department of Obstetrics as a maternity ward. They were located west of the West Medical Ward (formerly called the Homeopathic Hospital).
- Image in Annual Report of the University Hospital of the University of Michigan, 1910.
- Catherine Street Hospital Group (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan. Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1901-1910
- University of Michigan--Hospitals
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Houses--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 3.5 x 4.5 inches print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2017-09-15 13:07:50
- Image Size
- 3643 x 2837
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"UM Maternity Hospital and Maternity Cottage, ca. 1910; HS14177". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs14177/hs14177. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 07, 2022.