Old Engineering building being razed, Clements Library under construction, 1 August 1922 / HS14018
About this Item
- Old Engineering building being razed, Clements Library under construction, 1 August 1922
- Collection Title
- Buildings and Grounds Dept. (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Buildings and Grounds Dept.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Misc. photos in bound album (1of2) 1923-24
- Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1922 and the building was dedicated on June 15, 1923. Located on South University next to the President's House. At the time of construction, the West Physics Building was standing to the north. Building and collection of rare books donated by William L. Clements, University Regent.
- Old Engineering Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Building--1921-1930
- William L. Clements Library
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Demolition--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 4.6 x 6.5 inches photo print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-12 00:20:47
- Image Size
- 5223 x 3687
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal pbulicity rights. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Old Engineering building being razed, Clements Library under construction, 1 August 1922; HS14018". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs14018/hs14018. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 27, 2023.