Aerial view of central campus, showing Clements Library under construction, 1923-1924 / HS14017
About this Item
- Aerial view of central campus, showing Clements Library under construction, 1923-1924
- 1923 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Buildings and Grounds Dept. (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Buildings and Grounds Dept.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Misc. photos in bound album (1of2) 1923-24
- Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1922 and the building was dedicated on June 15, 1923. Located on South University next to the President's House. At the time of construction, the West Physics Building was standing to the north. Building and collection of rare books donated by William L. Clements, University Regent.
- University of Michigan--Aerial views--1921-1930
- University of Michigan--Building--1921-1930
- William L. Clements Library
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Aerial views;
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 4.4 x 6.5 inches photo print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-16 00:35:57
- Image Size
- 5220 x 3592
- File Size
- 996 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal pbulicity rights. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Aerial view of central campus, showing Clements Library under construction, 1923-1924; HS14017". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs14017/hs14017. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 26, 2023.