- Exterior of Clements Library in snow, 19 January 1924 (Print 1)
- Collection Title
- Buildings and Grounds Dept. (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Buildings and Grounds Dept.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Photos, Clements Library, 1923
- Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1922 and the building was dedicated on June 15, 1923. Located on South University next to the President's House. At the time of construction, the West Physics Building was standing to the north. Building and collection of rare books donated by William L. Clements, University Regent.
- William L. Clements Library
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1921-1930
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 4.4 x 6.6 inches Photo Print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-16 01:27:08
32337 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio