UM Hospitals lining Catherine St. / HS13410
About this Item
- UM Hospitals lining Catherine St.
- 1925 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Medical School (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Medical School.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Buildings (incl. hospitals)
- The Catherine Street Hospitals were built starting in 1891 with the Allopathic and Homeopathic Hospitals. The group expanded to approximately 20 buildings until 1925, when the University Hospital was completed.
- Similar to HS8293.
- Catherine Street Hospital Group (University of Michigan)
- Eye and Ear Ward (University of Michigan)
- Surgical Ward (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1921-1930
- West Medical Ward (University of Michigan)
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Scan Source
- printed item
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-12 01:49:45
- Image Size
- 6774 x 2639
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"UM Hospitals lining Catherine St.; HS13410". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs13410/hs13410. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 05, 2022.