UM Hospitals lining Catherine St. / HS13410
About this Item
- UM Hospitals lining Catherine St.
- 1925 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Medical School (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Medical School.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Buildings (incl. hospitals)
- The Catherine Street Hospitals were built starting in 1891 with the Allopathic and Homeopathic Hospitals. The group expanded to approximately 20 buildings until 1925, when the University Hospital was completed.
- Similar to HS8293.
- Catherine Street Hospital Group (University of Michigan)
- Eye and Ear Ward (University of Michigan)
- Surgical Ward (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1921-1930
- West Medical Ward (University of Michigan)
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Scan Source
- printed item
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-12 01:49:45
- Image Size
- 6774 x 2639
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The Bentley Historical Library provides access to this image for educational and research purposes. This image may be under copyright. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal publicity rights. If you decide to use this image, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"UM Hospitals lining Catherine St.; HS13410". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs13410/hs13410. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed February 03, 2023.