The Diag covered in snow, Economics Building in background [taken for 1936 Michiganensian] / HS11917
About this Item
- The Diag covered in snow, Economics Building in background [taken for 1936 Michiganensian]
- Collection Title
- Alumni Association (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Alumni Association.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Campus Views - Winter
- The Economics Building (originally called the Chemical Laboratory) was built in 1856 by A. J. Jordan and destroyed by an arson fire on Christmas Eve 1981.
- Economics Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1931-1940
- University of Michigan--Students--1931-1940
- Diagonal (University of Michigan)
- Snow--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Trees--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Scan Source
- 3.5 x 4.4 inches photo print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-12 05:21:08
- Image Size
- 5320 x 4205
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The Bentley Historical Library provides access to this image for educational and research purposes. This image may be under copyright. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal publicity rights. If you decide to use this image, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"The Diag covered in snow, Economics Building in background [taken for 1936 Michiganensian]; HS11917". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-hs11917/hs11917. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed February 09, 2023.