- Denny Jaworski in 2nd floor computing center, July 1971 - tape drives and operator's console
- Collection Title
- Information Technology Division (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Information Technology Division.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Computing Center, Miscellaneous views
- Tarapata, MacMahon & Paulson, architecture firm. First established in 1959 as part of the Statistical and Computing Laboratory of the Graduate School, and after July 1, 1959 as an independent center within the Horace Rackham School of Graduate Studies. The Computing Center's first facility was located in remodeled space in the North University Building at 1205 North University Avenue. The Center moved to a new facility on North Campus in 1971.
- Computing Center (University of Michigan)
- Interiors--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Rooms & spaces--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Scan Source
- 7.5 x 9.5 inches photo print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-16 02:40:19
32285 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Computing Center, University of Michigan items: 42, owner: jco