- Center for Ultrafast Optical Science, opening of new lab, 1996
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- 91 Ser C
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Envelope: 12869 #2 fr 24
- (Director of CUOS was Gerard Mourou, who shared 2018 Nobel prize for physics for work on lasers)
- University of Michigan. College of Engineering. Center for Ultrafast Optical Science.
- Laboratories--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 35mm b/w neg
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-10-05 14:32:49
32373 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio