- Women's Fencing in Barbour Gymnasium ca. 1903
- 1903 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Wilfred B. Shaw Papers
- Collection Creator
- Shaw, Wilfred B., 1880-1959.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder: Fencingm Women
- John Scott & Company, architecture firm. Barbour Gymnasium (for women) was attached to the north side of the Waterman Gymnasium. Built during 1895 and 1896. Demolished in 1977 to make room for the expansion of the Chemistry Building.
- Barbour Gymnasium (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Fencing--Women
- University of Michigan--Students--1901-1910
- Gymnasiums--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Interiors--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Scan Source
- 6.7x4.8 b/w print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-08 04:35:55
31492 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Interesting Images items: 30, owner: madjbrad