Fritz Crisler at site of Crisler Arena construction, 1966 / BL013939
About this Item
- Fritz Crisler at site of Crisler Arena construction, 1966
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- 6 Ser C
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder: # 724 fr 13A
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services.
- Kenneth C. Black and Daniel L. Dworsky, architects. Constructed completed in 1967 with multiple renovations starting in 1998. Originally called the University Events Building and was renamed Crisler Arena in 1970. In 2012, with the addition of the The William Davidson Player Development Center, the name was changed to Crisler Center.
- Crisler, H. O. (Herbert Orin), 1899-1982
- University of Michigan--Building--1961-1970
- Arenas--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Construction workers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 4x5 b/w copy neg
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-11 02:11:18
- Image Size
- 6771 x 4307
- File Size
- 288 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal pbulicity rights. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Fritz Crisler at site of Crisler Arena construction, 1966; BL013939". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl013939/bl013939. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 26, 2023.