Intramural Building Pool, 1932 / BL013908
About this Item
- Intramural Building Pool, 1932
- Collection Title
- Collection Creator
- Michiganensian (Yearbook)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Vol. 36, 1932 p. 203
- Smith, Hinchman & Grylls Associates, architecture firm. Inspired by Fielding H. Yost's enthusiasm and support of athletics for all, this building opened in October 1928 and was the first university-owned structure in the nation devoted primarily to intramural sports (Encyclopedic Survey, p. 1988).
- Intramural Sports Building (University of Michigan)
- Interiors--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Swimming pools--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5.9x2.9 b/w half-tone picture
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-09 02:26:57
- Image Size
- 5973 x 2954
- File Size
- 292 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The Bentley Historical Library provides access to this image for educational and research purposes. This image may be under copyright. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal publicity rights. If you decide to use this image, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Intramural Building Pool, 1932; BL013908". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl013908/bl013908. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 28, 2023.