- Crisler Arena , Architectural Models, 1964, UM Men's Basketball
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- Ser C. 8
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder: # 1025
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- Kenneth C. Black and Daniel L. Dworsky, architects. Constructed completed in 1967 with multiple renovations starting in 1998. Originally called the University Events Building and was renamed Crisler Arena in 1970. In 2012, with the addition of the The William Davidson Player Development Center, the name was changed to Crisler Center.
- University Events Building (University of Michigan)
- Architecture--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Arenas--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Architectural models;
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 35mm b/w neg
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-09 06:02:27
32712 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio