Crisler Arena Construction, 1966, UM Men's Basketball / BL013125
About this Item
- Crisler Arena Construction, 1966, UM Men's Basketball
- Collection Title
- H. O. Crisler papers
- Collection Creator
- Crisler, H. O. (Herbert Orin), 1899-1982.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder: Misc. players, games, stadia
- Kenneth C. Black and Daniel L. Dworsky, architects. Constructed completed in 1967 with multiple renovations starting in 1998. Originally called the University Events Building and was renamed Crisler Arena in 1970. In 2012, with the addition of the The William Davidson Player Development Center, the name was changed to Crisler Center.
- University Events Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Building--1961-1970
- Arenas--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Construction workers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 3x3 color snapshot
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-08 05:13:18
- Image Size
- 4964 x 4841
- File Size
- 579 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Crisler Arena Construction, 1966, UM Men's Basketball; BL013125". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl013125/bl013125. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 30, 2022.