- UM Ice Hockey vs Waterloo, first game at Yost Ice Arena, Nov. 2, 1973
- Collection Title
- Robert Kalmbach photographs
- Collection Creator
- Kalmbach, Robert
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder: 1973, Waterloo, #2 fr.
- Photographer / Artist
- Robert Kalmbach
- Built in 1923 by Smith, Hinchman & Grylls Associates, this structure was designed for indoor track events and intercollegiate sports, particularly football, baseball, basketball, and track athletics. Originally named the Yost Field House after U-M football coach Fielding Harris Yost (1921-1941), the building was remodeled in November of 1973 and renamed Yost Ice Arena.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan--Hockey
- University of Michigan--Sports
- Ice Hockey--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Arenas--Michigan--Ann Arbor.
- Interiors--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- ice hockey
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 35mm b/w neg.
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2016-03-09 03:03:48
32032 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio